Thursday, October 23, 2008
My friend Nicole tagged me. I am excited! I am a geek! So, here you go:
The rules are: Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have two large scars on my body, one long one down my back and one on my hip. I am a swimsuit model.
2. Everyone in my family is adopted except for Mike.
3. I cannot stand drinking glasses that are left around the house. It absolutely drives me crazy. Mike is frequently asking where his glass is. Probably in the dishwasher.
4. I love Barry Manilow. I went to his concert and Donny Osmond was there. I am 57 years old.
5. I love beets. I can't get enough of them.
6. I HAVE to bring snacks for myself to church every Sunday. I let my 6 year old son share them with me if he is being nice. I actually put them on my grocery list when I run out. Fast Sundays are a challenge for me.
7. I love Legos. I find I have to restrain myself from buying the newest Lego set out there for myself. My son certainly benefits from this. And we do have a lot of Legos. That's what happens when you have all brothers. I am a child.
So, there you go. I am tagging Jill, Cozette, Sara, Kami, Kira, Beth and Emily.